new spam getting through

Gerard Cleary gcle at smcaus.com.au
Sun Dec 5 22:47:39 GMT 2010

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 13:15:25 Noel Butler wrote:
> Likewise, no errors here, only running since late last night so haven't
> checked to see how effective, but by a quick look at it, it should help
> a lot with short urls (thanks Steve)

I want to add my hearty thanks to Steve as well. I put the files in on Friday
afternoon (I know, you're not supposed to do silly things like that, but I
checked it for the next hour and all was OK.)
Over the weekend, it trapped 313 spams !!  Very effective indeed.

Thanks again.
Gerard.
--

Gerard Cleary