Quarantine dirs not being created

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 02:12:28 IST 2010

On 22 August 2010 20:51, Adam Gross <agross at gcpsite.com> wrote:
> I couldn't locate anything that needed changing so I tried the good old fashioned Windows fix-all...  Everything is working fine at present.  Before that I tried just cycling services but no change.  I'll keep digging, I have a hard time believing a reboot fixed it.

Well, there are a few possibilities... None that wouldn't leave at
least some "log residue", but then ... sometimes one miss things:-)
One thing could've been a filesystem gone bad ... might make it read
only until fixed.... And a reboot might've done the necessary fsck. If
that had been the case, none could've written to your partiton
containing the filesystem though...

Cheers
(snip)
--