recipient notification on blocked files

hvdkooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Aug 15 15:02:58 IST 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:41:10 -0400, Steven Andrews
<sandrews at andrewscompanies.com> wrote:
> They not caught by clam, well, when they're actual viruses, yes; but we
> get a fair amount come in that are caught as bad content.  It does block
> the file, but the message, sans attachment, flows to the recipient.
>
> Looking for a way to make it NOT flow to the recipient.

Write your own small script to detect them and use that script as a
virusfilter.

Hugo.

PS: I think it would be nice if people could remove non essential stuff
from their replies. (7Kb to add this little content seems a bit like
overkill.)

--
hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/