A (Hopefully easy) Question

Edward Dam damfam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:44:30 IST 2010

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can answer these (hopefully) easy questions. I know this
is possible as I had it working at another facility, but I no longer work
for that company and how I did it escapes me right now (it was some time
ago)

What I need to accomplish is a rule that will forward a copy FROM and TO
specific users to another user.

For example, if a sales manager wants a copy all messages coming TO his
sales team and going FROM his sales team forwarded to the "sales" mailbox.

This is a sendmail config, and initially I thought I'd have to do it via the
access.db but I distinctly recall making it happen via a mailscanner rule.

Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks!