New beta release 4.81.2

Peter Ong peter.ong at hypermediasystems.com
Tue Aug 3 15:50:41 IST 2010

Oh no, I was just drawing similarities, but not intended as an indictment to MailScanner at all. In fact, I suggested once that its name should be changed to Awesome MailScanner.

It's just that the file command was a very hairy situation for me until I got it working the way I wanted it; and I was hardly getting any love from everyone about it. Of course, whether what I did was the right thing remains unknown, but it is now doing what I want it to do.

Given the trauma I incurred during that time and seeing the "file" command related fixes in this release, I don't know how they will affect the configurations that were painstakingly borne from the fiery tempers of my users and especially the impatience of my higher ups.

And by the way, my servers have a load of over 100K per day too. (o:`,

As to my luck, well, the lottery here is up to 42 million again. We'll see.

hehehe