New beta release 4.81.2

Peter Ong peter.ong at hypermediasystems.com
Tue Aug 3 15:06:38 IST 2010

> 4 Improved "file" command output processing so it stops at 1st "," to
>
> reduce false alarms greatly.

When I was a kid, my mom would take me to Bank of America, and I would marvel at how complicated the computers and their networks must have been in order to keep track of every single transaction for every single customer. Then, I got to work for a bank for 6 years as the person responsible for the money transfer system. Now I fear putting money in any bank, especially that one.

MailScanner took me a few weeks to tame what with all the "file" command issues we had. Now that I'm seeing the behind the scenes of the upgrade and I'm still licking my wounds, I dread this upgrade.