Barricade MX Plus Allow Filename

Augustine Velasco Augustine_Velasco at kgi.edu
Fri Apr 23 19:41:47 IST 2010

Hello,

We've just had Barricade MX Plus installed for our domain (upgraded from
Mailscanner).  No manual to read, but I was wondering if anyone is
familiar enough with the GUI to explain a simple procedure.  How do I
add a filename exception, so that my Blackberry users can send ETP.DAT
files through, to their carrier's network.  I know the procedure is done
via SETUP > DOMAINS > CONFIG > ATTACHMENTS > ALLOW FILENAMES >
EXCEPTIONS.  Just not sure about all of the values needed for the pop-up
window that shows the ruleset.

Thanks in advance,

Augustine Velasco

Windows Systems Administrator