OT: Julian

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 14:36:03 IST 2010

I'm still here folks. Just haven't been around for a long time. Work has
been very busy and I'm starting to get a sinking feeling about my health
position; something is wrong, just don't know what yet. I need to summon
up the courage to go back to the docs and let them start prodding and
poking again :-(

Anything important or urgent, send to MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk and
I'll try to monitor that as much as I can.

What's all this stuff about ClamAV 0.96? I just upgraded my RHEL4
development server to it, did a "service clamd restart" and it's working
fine with the latest code. If someone can mail me a short summary of the
problem and proposed workarounds, I'll take a look a.s.a.p.

Best regards,
Jules.

On 07/04/2010 15:39, John Wilcock wrote:
> I see that Julian hasn't posted to this list since his 10th
> anniversary message almost a month ago, nor has he replied to a couple
> of recent offlist messages of mine.
>
> Has anyone here heard from him recently? I do hope his health problems
> haven't reared their ugly head again...
>
> John.

Jules

--