OT: Goodbye and hosting wanted

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 14:31:46 IST 2010

I have to recommend Blacknight (www.blacknight.com). They host all of my
services, including MailScanner, and the tech support is absolutely
fantastic, even on a Sunday morning! They are cheap too, I recommend
them to everyone.

Best wishes for the future!

Jules.

P.S. As a few other people may notice, I am alive still. Need to get
back to the docs though, I have a sinking feeling something is badly wrong.

On 22/04/2010 03:20, Bob Wickline wrote:
> +1
>
> I have several domains on free Google mail ane it has been working great.  I would highly recommend it.
>
> Sent from my HTC

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng