regarding "WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option --unzip"

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed Apr 21 15:24:11 IST 2010

>From the Changelog:

12/1/2009 New in Version 4.74.16-1
==================================
* New Features and Improvements *
1 Patch added to ClamAV & SpamAssassin easy-to-install package to make
  Mail::ClamAV Perl module handle ClamAV 0.94 correctly.
  Thanks to Steve Barber for telling me about this fix.

1/11/2008 New in Version 4.72.5-1
=================================
* New Features and Improvements *
1 Added support for ClamAV 0.94. Note that this has necessitated removal
of
  complete support for earlier versions of ClamAV as the command-line
settings
  are incompatible. So only use this version if you have upgraded to the
latest
  ClamAV 0.94.

So you needed a later version of MailScanner anyway to run even ClamAV
0.94.
Phil

--
Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's
email: prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material
protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.