Mail getting queued up in mqueue.in and not getting delivered

Anselmo Rosa herlenrosa at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 19 09:12:56 IST 2010

I have   MailScanner  4.68 ,spamassassin 3.2 and sendmail 3.2 razor/pyzor installed .All was working fine for 1 & 1/2 year until i changed my ISP/dns servers lately . The mails are getting queued up in mailqueue.in and not getting delivered, even local mails . I have to stop mailscanner and start only sendmial, then incomming mail get delivered with a lot of spam . I dont remember changing any setup . pls help me to get things right