Determining what modules MS is loading

Bryan Guest - Test Scarlett bryan.guest at bmts.com
Fri Apr 16 19:32:35 IST 2010

Hi:

I have to mail gateways (Sunfire V240 w 4Gb RAM) running MailScanner.

Both are running the same version (not the most recent) of Mailscanner and
the ClamAV-Sa package.

Both are RHEL ES4, with the same package install and patch levels ( I
think).

On one, the resident RAM size of Mailscanner is 76M.  On the other, the
resident RAM size of Mailscanner is 156M.

Can someone kindly assist me in determining what Perl modules or other
libraries are being loaded by MailScanner so I can determine why there is
such a large size discrepancy?

The second box was swapping itself off to death, because I was allowing too
many child processes and using up more than available RAM.

Any information that can help me track down modules or functions that are

Thanks in advance,

Bryan