Filename Blocking Issue

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Tue Apr 13 21:07:10 IST 2010

Found it.

For those not aware:

12/5/2009 New in Version 4.76.25-1
==================================
* New Features and Improvements *
1 Added the ability to have totally different filename and filetype checks
  for files which are attachments and files which are members of attached
  archives. You even get to define what you consider to be an archive and
  what is not.
  New Configuration options in MailScanner.conf are
  Archives Are =
  Archives: Allow Filenames =
  Archives: Deny Filenames =
  Archives: Filename Rules =