Issues with store and store-spam

jeffrey at nikoletich.com jeffrey at nikoletich.com
Thu Apr 8 09:16:41 IST 2010

Hello All,

I am having an issue with mailscanner an its quarantine. I currently have
mailscanner to store spam and high spam messages in the quarantine and to
deliver clean non spam messages to the user.

The issues I am having is that mailscanner seems to be storing clean non
spam messages as well. I have check my configuration and the conf is
correct.

It doesnt store every clean message, it seems to be random, so I am kinda
lost with is now.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and advance,

Jeff N.