ClamAv 0.96 is out

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Apr 3 13:51:52 IST 2010

Iulian L Dragomir wrote on Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:05:20 +0300:

> Any other sugestions ?

This is weird. I've just upgraded and thought I would be able to identify
the problem quickly and set it. But, alas, there is really nothing so far
that is working.
I upped the incoming permissions even to 777 and saw no change, I added
clamav to the postfix group (and vice versa), I added g+w to the incoming
directory itself. No change.
Suggestions on how to get the permissions for the bottom-most working dir?
If I knew these that might help to identify the problem. But I'm not able
to catch these settings, it's too quick.

Kai