ClamAV Upgrade Issues

Brian Cullins brian at tyler.com
Fri Apr 2 23:03:24 IST 2010

I'm trying to upgrade ClamAV on one of my older machines (FC10) but it
errors when it gets to Mail::ClamAV module. It complains that my version is
too old:

The clamav version you are using is too old. Please upgrade to at least
0.95.1

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

IT thinks my version is .94 for some reason. I have tried removing clamav
using yum and also removed every clamav file I could find. If I install
0.95.1 from an rpm, it seems to install with no problems but Mail::ClamAV
will still complain about the version.

Any ideas what may cause this?

Thanks,

Brian Cullins