Question about ScamNailer

Pascal Maes pascal.maes at elec.ucl.ac.be
Thu Apr 1 18:59:07 IST 2010

Le 1 avr. 2010 à 13:15, Steve Basford a écrit :

>> But when I try to find that email address in the files
>>
>> Why is my message rejected ?
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd check the database data of scamnailer.ndb, is it up-do-date?
>
> The ScamNailer format is now like this:
>
> ScamNailer.Phish.account_update_team_AT_hotmail.com
>
> I've also type in the virus name into the decoder here, but it's not found:
>
> http://sanesecurity.co.uk/decodesigs.htm
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve
> Sanesecurity

Hello,

We are using the script ClamNailer and we have the version 1.00

This script downloads the emails files from http://www.mailscanner.tv and create the scamnailer database from clamav.
The script has been modified to include some more addresses.

I think that the problem comes from the file emails.2010-134.3 which contains

> n at gmail.com

Regards,
--
Pascal