OT - TLS question

Gary Pentland gary at sgluk.com
Tue Sep 29 15:09:25 IST 2009

Thats all configurable (what isn't in sendmail)...

Something like this should do it but read the cf documentation and use google! You may need other options so test this carefully with your setup

FEATURE(`no_default_msa')
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Name=tls,Port=587, Modifiers=s')
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Name=mta,Port=25')

Hope that helps you find out what you need to do

Gary