OT - TLS question

Charles Lacroix clacroix at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca
Thu Sep 24 18:54:05 IST 2009

Not sure if this can help you, but on my single machine email system i
have MailScanner installed and postfix to
listen on smtps (465) with sasl authentication. That way when an
employee is outside of the college, he is forced to
enter his email password before the mail is sent. This prevents the
"open relay".

I also have a webmail installed in case someone wants to use it.