Running two instances of mailscanner on the same machine

Thomas Eason easontho at stu.armstrong.edu
Wed Sep 23 19:52:47 IST 2009

Glen, thank you.  I hadn't thought about resubmitting it on the loopback
address.
That way I don't have to keep two config files for mailscanner.

Right now I am storing the quarantine as an exim spool file.  Does it seem
reasonable
to just set up a minimal exim config file to resubmit the quarantine file on
localhost or is there a
better way of doing that too?