OT: Re: Anti-Phishing / Spear-Phishing script IMPORTANT update

Jules Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 21 20:42:08 IST 2009

On 21/09/2009 20:17, Scott Silva wrote:
> on 9-20-2009 1:44 PM Jules Field spake the following:
>
>> Firstly, I'm still here, don't worry :-)
>> Just my day job is really busy at the moment, as we're now in the run-up
>> to the start of the new academic year, and I have taken on a load of
>> extra work to ease the strain on the guys who work for me.
>>

> How's your health holding up with the extra load? I'm hoping your still
> feeling at least somewhat alright.

Thanks! I'm handling it okay so far, and still managing to get other
stuff done too (we have a new lovely big vSphere VMware system that I'm
migrating physical machines to), and I've got 20 student laptops to
receive, configure and dole out tomorrow. With any luck someone won't
turn up so I get a spare out of it, which would be nice! :-)

But I am carefully making time each afternoon for a rest so that I can
keep up. I'm still hoping to take Wednesday afternoon out of the office
as I normally do, but that may not happen this week. My colleagues are
all working late trying to get stuff finished before the students
return, we have some major new innovations this summer which will look
fantastic for the students when they all return to us.

Me thinks I might have to buy my guys a present for working so hard this
summer. Make them feel appreciated :-) And not departmental mugs either!

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner?