Error on MainScanner --lint

Lance Haig lnhaig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:21:59 IST 2009

Hi Scott,

I am sorry I should have let the list know.

I went through the fuzzyocr and the other settings and found that I
needed to reboot the machine as the mailwatch was not logging to the
database.

I checked all the login details for the system and it now is working as
it should. (about 1:30am my time :-)  )

Thanks for the help.

Lance