clamavmodule

Maurizio Salvadeo maurizio.salvadeo at ecostampa.it
Wed Sep 9 12:04:32 IST 2009

yes of course. this is my 4th installation of MailScanner + sendmail +
clamav and the others work correctly scanning messages and detecting
virus. the only difference is the release of MailScanner. I also
installed on a fedora 10 whith the older release of MailScanner.

--
Maurizio Salvadeo
ICT Manager