clamavmodule

Maurizio Salvadeo maurizio.salvadeo at ecostampa.it
Wed Sep 9 11:15:02 IST 2009

thanks. now clamav is my default virus scanner. the problem is that no
email is scanned from MailScanner. the OS is a Fedora 10 and this is my
ps command:

12427 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/local/bin/freshclam -d
12464 ?        Ss     0:00 sendmail: accepting
connections

12468 ?        Ss     0:00 sendmail: Queue runner at 00:15:00 for
/var/spool/clientmqueue
12472 ?        Ss     0:00 sendmail: Queue runner at 00:15:00 for
/var/spool/mqueue
12492 ?        Ss     0:00 MailScanner: master waiting for children,
sleeping
12493 ?        S      0:01 MailScanner: waiting for
messages
12497 ?        S      0:01 MailScanner: waiting for
messages
12548 ?        S      0:01 MailScanner: waiting for
messages
12551 ?        S      0:01 MailScanner: waiting for
messages
12553 ?        S      0:01 MailScanner: waiting for messages

--
Maurizio Salvadeo
ICT Manager