clamavmodule

Maurizio Salvadeo maurizio.salvadeo at ecostampa.it
Wed Sep 9 10:03:21 IST 2009

how can I remove clamavmodule? I need to scan my email with clamav.
MailScanner does not scan any message and this is my config:

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/README
Read 856 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Read 6695 hostnames from the phishing blacklists

Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.78.14) is correct.

Your envelope_sender_header in spam.assassin.prefs.conf is correct.

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
SpamAssassin reported no errors.
Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Created Processing Attempts Database successfully
There are 0 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Using locktype = posix
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamav"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamavmodule
Filename Checks: Windows/DOS Executable (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting

If any of your virus scanners (clamavmodule)
are not listed there, you should check that they are installed correctly
and that MailScanner is finding them correctly via its virus.scanners.conf.

--
Maurizio Salvadeo
ICT Manager