{Spam?} RE: {Spam?} FuzzyOCR & CentOS 5.3, is it supported?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sun Sep 6 17:40:55 IST 2009

spamassassin -D --lint > /tmp/sadebug.txt 2>&1

Best Regards,

----- "Logs" <logs at comp-wiz.com> wrote:

| -- What do you have focr_autodisable_score set to in FuzzyOcr.cf ?

It appears to be commented out, should I uncomment and set to 10 as it suggest?

| -- Also, have you tested with spamassassin -D --lint to ensure everything is being picked up correctly ?

How do I get that to display so I can see the entire output? I have tried the | more command but it still flies by. Is there a way to send to a text file? I’m sure there is nut can’t remember how.

Vern