{Spam?} FuzzyOCR & CentOS 5.3, is it supported?

Logs logs at comp-wiz.com
Sun Sep 6 14:15:12 IST 2009

I know there is a FuzzyOCR list, but I can't seem to join the list for some
reason. In any event I'm wondering if someone here can help me.

I have a CentOS 5.3 box setup with MailSacnner (v4.78.7-2), SpamAssassin
(v3.2.5-1.el5), clam and a few other things, all of which seem to work fine.

I've installed FuzzyOCR following the instructions on the instruction page
on the web site, however, when I do a test using the sample files, there is
no mention of FuzzyOCR, which I'm assuming is a bad thing. Here is the
output:

[root at samwise samples]# spamassassin -t animated-gif.eml | more

        DATE_IN_PAST_06_12,DC_GIF_UNO_LARGO,EXTRA_MPART_TYPE,HTML_MESSAGE,

        PART_CID_STOCK,PART_CID_STOCK_LESS,T_TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_ID1 autolearn=no

        version=3.2.5

        *  1.0 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE Header has extraneous Content-type:...type=
entry

        *  1.1 DATE_IN_PAST_06_12 Date: is 6 to 12 hours before Received:
date

        *  1.9 BILLION_DOLLARS BODY: Talks about lots of money

        *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message

        *  0.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%

        *      [score: 0.5000]

        *  0.0 T_TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_ID1 BODY: T_TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_ID1

        *  1.6 PART_CID_STOCK Has a spammy image attachment (by Content-ID)

        *  0.4 PART_CID_STOCK_LESS Has a spammy image attachment (by
Content- ID,

        *      more specific)

        *  2.3 DC_GIF_UNO_LARGO Message contains a single large inline gif X

Is not FuzzyOCR supposed to be listed here somewhere? What could be wrong? I
have followed all the instructions and installed all the required other
programs. What am I missing here?

Thanks

dangerous content by comp-wiz.com, and is
believed to be clean.