image spam again :)

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Sat Sep 5 09:37:04 IST 2009

On 4 Sep 2009, at 14:09, Richard Mealing wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> OK, I’ll give it a go.! Thanks very much for your help.
>
> Have a good weekend.

I'm due to update our systems early next week so I'll roll another
FreeBSD .tgz port and post it on the list. I'm quite happy hacking
JP's fine work and have a reasonable knowledge of the ports tree. If
that's good enough and the FreeBSD community could live with only a
stable version (The beta in the ports tree is so old any way and if
you are using a beta version then you should know what you are
doing... ;-) ) or a 'stable' beta if the feature/ bug fix is urgent
enough then I could push myself forward. I might need a hand if the
build script ever needs taking a part completely (I am not a
programmer!) but I'm sure that's not insurmountable.

If this is of interest to the MS community then I'll have a word with
Jan-Peter next week.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: SC351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ