Password-protected Archvies aren't saved?

Henry Kwan lists at designmedia.com
Thu Sep 3 23:15:23 IST 2009

Hi,

I was testing my MailScanner config (delivers to Exchange 2007 on the backend)
and noticed that whenever I send a password protected archive, MailScanner
detects it and sends me a "The following e-mails were found to have: Other Bad
Content Detected : Password-protected Archive Detected" message with the headers
but then doesn't quarantine the file or make it available for recovery.

Is there a way to recover the archive once MailScanner detects it or is is gone
forever?

Thanks.