Fun with my own spamassassin filter: slow reacting?

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Sep 1 16:03:02 IST 2009

Mauricio Tavares a écrit :
> Randal, Phil wrote:
>> The old score was being cached in MailScanner's spamassassin results
>> cache.
>>
>     Aha. Is there a way to flush it, so it is forced to read the new
> values in?
>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Phil
>>
>> --
>> Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
>> NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's
>> Office | I.C.T. Services Division
>> Thorn Office Centre, Rotherwas, Hereford, HR2 6JT
>> Tel: 01432 260160
>> email: prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
>>
>> Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
>> the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.
>>
>> This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
>> for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material
>> protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended
>> recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
>> any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
>> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
>> contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.

Mauricio,

Look at MailScanner.conf for this line and delete that file and then
restart MS (I'm not sure if a reload would be enough):
SpamAssassin Cache Database File =
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin.cache.db

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste