Perl module RPM package dependency problem

Edward Prendergast edward.prendergast at netring.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 10:04:04 IST 2009

Hi,

That seems like a bit of a rigmarole - as the rpmforge perl packages
seem to be reasonable up to date what's the possibility of just removing
the MailScanner perl modules and allowing rpmforge to take over? Or will
this be reversed as soon as the next MailScanner update is performed?

-Edward

--
Edward Prendergast
01239 814545