[SOLVED] - user spam score

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:42:15 GMT 2009

2009/10/28 Carlo Granisso <c.granisso at dnshosting.it>:
> I've found SQLSpamSettings.pm in mailwatch folder.
>
> Sorry, sometimes I'm little bit stupid... :)
>

> Problem solved: it's working fine.
>

> Carlo

Ah, good. As you know now, the setup is pretty similar to the
black/whitelist setup,,, I actually spent a few moments looking for a
simple howto (the one I'm almost certain I've seen some while back...
er, make that years... AFAICT it must've been on the MailWatch mailing
list:/). Pretty straightforward, but nothing I had the time to
document for you, sorry.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn