SPAMVIRUS Feature Question

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Tue Oct 20 21:45:37 IST 2009

I can only second the wish for a way to have the sigs that hit turn up in
our stats/mailwatch something that lets us monitor the effectiveness of it.

However since I was an early adopter of the new feature im not sure how it
would work.

You could do it today by writing a ton of sa rules (1 for each signature)
but that would be a mess.

An ugly hack fix would be to parse the log files (where message id and sig
name is parseable, and then make a script that inserted the sig name intro
the corresponding row in the mailwatch db. But as I said, that would be
really ugly :)

I'd love to hear other people's take on this, not to mention Julians :)

Best regards

Jonas A. Larsen