Increase in spam

Paul housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 15:21:17 IST 2009

Hi

Just wondered if anyone else was experiencing a large increase in spam?

Seems to be the "Notice of Underreported Income" spam, its being caught
but just did some stats over the last couple of weeks, normally I get
under 1000 of these per day, last weds/thurs I got about 30000 per day,
then back to around 1000 for fri, sat and sunday, but today so far ive
had over 10000

I look after quite a few domains and its not targeted at one in particular.

Just wondered if anyone else seeing similar?

Paul