Allow Multiple HTML Signatures - HTML Code help?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Sat Oct 10 10:17:47 IST 2009

Just upgraded to the latest MailScanner and noticed there is now an
option to stop duplicate signatures being added to HTML formatted
emails.

Our HTML signature code is below, embarrassingly I don't "do" HTML so
don't know what I need to alter in order to make this option valid - and
it's an option that I *really* have been wanting for a while so I'm keen
to make it work.

Cheers,
Paul

----- START SIG -----

  <head>
          content=
          "HTML Tidy for Linux/x86 (vers 11 February 2007), see
www.w3.org"> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
          content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <title></title>
  </head>
    <hr>
      Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.<br>
      Registered in England and Wales No. 402570<br>
      VAT Registration GB 114 5409 96<br>
      The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for
the use of the intended recipient.<br>
      If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify
us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.<br>
      You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of
the e-mail as this is prohibited.<br></font>

----- END SIG -----

--
MIRA Ltd