My salesmen are driving me to drink

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Mon Oct 5 21:18:02 IST 2009

So I get a quote today that says we *already* sold "Email Redundancy" to
a client.

The PHBs, uh salesmen, want me to to configure our MailScanner boxes to
send one copy of a message to the client's exchange server and another
to our pop toasters.

I already setup MailArchiva and have no idea why they did not quote that
as a solution. I explained that they would need a separate delivery
domain to copy the message to and I would have to keep a rules file with
every user in it to accomplish this. They do not understand.

Other than using MailArchiva and copying per domain, is there anything
other than

usera at domain.com copy usera at extra-domain.com

That I can do with MailScanner to accomplish this?

Thanks (reaching for a bottle)

DAve
--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org