MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New stable release 4.78.17

Mike Wallace mike at mlrw.com
Sat Oct 3 19:02:24 IST 2009

Jules,

How about if someone wants to break out the site variables they are
placed in a file called "site.var" or "site.variables" in /etc/
MailScanner? You could then supply an empty file by default, that way
your variable include directive in MailScanner.conf wouldn't fail.

Otherwise, the only other thing I could think of would be to change
the include in MailScanner.conf to "include /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/
*.conf", change "README" to "README.conf" and have a blank "site.var"
or "site.variables" file located in "/etc/MailScanner/conf.d" and
called by an include in MailScanner.conf.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Mike