MailScanner Looping? - REVISITED with more info

Edward Dekkers edward at tdcs.com.au
Mon Nov 30 22:00:02 GMT 2009

> Do this on the latest release. You may well find the behaviour has
> changed.

OK, happy to try this. Is there a nice dpkg way to do this for Ubuntu?
(Can't seem to find it). Reason I ask is because all the MailScanner
documentation seems to have its directories in different places than the
Ubuntu dpkg install of MailScanner. It was always running so well and the
only thing I'm a guru at is messing things up.

Should I remove the dpkg version and start from scratch with the tarball?

How does this affect spamassassin/clamav?

Regards,
Ed.

believed to be clean.