clamav MaxThreads?

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Mon Nov 30 18:19:04 GMT 2009

On November 30, 2009 1:05:36 PM -0500 Rick Cooper <rcooper at dwford.com>
wrote:
> [...]

So I was planning on running 40 MS children -- not because I have high
mail volume or anything, but because the documentation suggested 5
children per CPU and I have 8 cores.  Is that too many for my smallish
setup (150 mail accounts, typical small medium business email).

The machine running MS is also doing other stuff so I wouldn't want
MS to run away with all the CPU.

-frank