(no subject)

Jose Nathaniel Nengasca nats at sscrmnl.edu.ph
Mon Nov 30 02:11:18 GMT 2009

Hi,

Is there any solution (aside from formatting 1000 windows workstations) that
can stop worms from using my mail server? It is sending email using
ambiguous email addresses like alsdfjasdfj at mydomain.com to AOL email
servers.  Can Mailscanner check the /etc/passwd to check if the user does
exist before sending out email to the internet?

Thank you very much.

Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca

This message  is solely  intended  to the person(s)
indicated on the  header  and  has been scanned for
viruses and  dangerous  content by  MailScanner. If
any  malware detected on  this transmission, please
email the postmaster at admin at sscrmnl.edu.ph.

Providing Quality Catholic Education for the Masses
for more info visit us at http://www.sscrmnl.edu.ph