OT: Exchange vs MS question

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Nov 26 22:03:31 GMT 2009

Pete Russell a écrit :
> Easiest way is to buy an Exchange antispam/virus software. The
> complication you would add would offer little value compared to the
> effort.
>
> If you have that many problems on your internal email network i would
> be looking to solve those than change the way exchange works. Why are
> your exchange users sending spam?

Pete,

We don't have problems with our internal email network but we have
nonetheless scanned all internal and outgoing mail for many years
because we want to be part of the solution, not the problem.

Once in a while a PC gets infected and sends loads of spam and malware.
It it were to send directly to other internal users I think it could get
ugly real fast...

Denis

--
   _