OT: Exchange vs MS question

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Nov 26 20:09:39 GMT 2009

Martin Hepworth a écrit :
> Denis
>
> there aren't that many virus emails these days, most are drive-by web
> sites, so sending all you email for extra scanning seems to be a
> little over the top given the risk.
>
> The problem is still the PC and that's where you need the protection,
> not just gateway machines IMHO.

Martin,

I know but I prefer to have multiple checks done with different
software. On my MS gateways I also scan for phishing, scam and more.
That's why I would like to route all emails to my MS boxes...

Most PCs are running McAfee; my MS gateways also run ClamAV, which make
them more valuable than running McAfee on the Exchange box also.

Thanks!

Denis

--
   _