2MX server Mailscanner solution.

shprahi shprahi shprahi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:36:22 GMT 2009

Just check /etc/clamd.conf what is the user owning clamd, Also you can use
MysqlDB for mailwatch as well as bayesian DB

on which folder you are changing  the permission.

Frankly I use 5 servers with slight different config but it is i am not
doing rsync every time if i change i will change on all 5 server. may be
cumbersome I use postfix and mailscanner.
 I am using different server for mailwatch and bayesian

Thanks,
Shprahi