2MX server Mailscanner solution.

derek.winkler at algorithmics.com derek.winkler at algorithmics.com
Tue Nov 24 16:31:01 GMT 2009

I don't do MySQL, but do use rsync, works great.

Used to keep 4 servers in sync this way until I got the quad cores.

Really helps if the servers are exactly the same, you don't need to tune for the slowest one then.

I rsync the entire /etc/MailScanner directory and let the MailScanner "Restart Every" pick up the changes.