Stopping messages without To: or Cc: header(s)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:02:24 GMT 2009

:-)
As said... I was pretty sure you already had looked at that angle.
... So then its just a matter of some SA rule hacking;-)... I'm not
the greatest re-designer, but I suppose a few rules to check for the
presence and one to combine and "invert" should do the trick... Should
be some rules you could piggyback, but... Can't check that ATM.
Btw, sorry for the quoting style... The wife is hogging all the
computers, and the gmail application on my phone kind of sucks in this
regard.
Cheers

Skickat från min mobila enhet

-- Glenn