Stopping messages without To: or Cc: header(s)

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Nov 20 19:16:30 GMT 2009

Hi,

I want to stop messages without a To: or Cc: header. Postfix will
translate them to:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

In the postfix cleanup(8) manual page I found this:

        undisclosed_recipients_header   (To:   undisclosed-recipi-
        ents:;)
               Message  header  that the Postfix cleanup(8) server
               inserts when a message contains no To: or Cc:  mes-
               sage header.

I would prefer to kill them at postfix entry before they even get
accepted. But if this is not possible I would like to kill them in
MailScanner as high scoring spam.

Any suggestion?

Hugo.