ScamNailer Exception/List Removal

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:58:14 GMT 2009

This weekend, I installed ScamNailer on one of our machines running MailScanner to help combat all the phishing attacks we receive. In the past, some of our accounts have been compromised and become sources of spam/phishing to other addresses on the Internet. We've resolved these as soon as they appear. I just noticed though, that we have three @emory.edu addresses on the ScamNailer list. These users were trying to send out, but we're being blocked. For the time being I have disabled this.

So is there a way to be removed from this list, or create some kind of exception list?

Thanks.

David Gottschalk
Emory University
UTS Messaging Team

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.