Postfix and MailScanner logger

Alvaro Marín alvaro at hostalia.com
Fri Nov 6 09:53:33 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm searching for a logger tool to store in a MySQL table Postfix and
MailScanner's logs.
The idea is to save in a database values like:

- sender IP
- sender address
- destination address
- if the mail was blocked by RBLs, rate-limit...
- the result of SpamAssassin test (from MailScanner)
- the result of MailScanner process (deliver, deliver+header or delete)

or something like that. I've found this project:

http://white-box.us/projects/maillog-logger/

but I can't download the code (not found) and the developer doesn't reply.

Anyone knows a tool like this or I've to do it myself? :)
Thanks!

Regards,

--
Alvaro Marín Illera