VMware image?

Bernard Lheureux bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org
Thu Nov 5 12:02:36 GMT 2009

Mark Gregory wrote:
I run sveral installations of MailScanner/Mailwatch in machines running
CentOS 4 virtual machines under VMware ESX 3.5 for a lot of my customers...
They could havec mail environements as Lotus Domino, Exchange, or Zarafa
bihind it(in seperate machines physical or virtual, of course)...
The MailScanner/Mailwatch is acting as a gateway that filters the mail
and forward it once cleaned to the MailServer...
Working like a charm... but don't forget to install the VMware Tools in
the Linux box once installed and keep an eye on the time settings
configuration of the linux virtual machines to avoid time lating
surprises on this machine !
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1006427