OT: Book recommendations

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Wed Nov 4 20:33:44 GMT 2009

I have a quick question just because this is the best list I know for
all things email, and the best behaved.

We will be starting a new product hosting Exchange Servers in our cloud,
likely all servers will be behind our MailScanner cluster. I need a good
book suggestion on Exchange management as I will be tasked with
supporting the Exchange servers for the clients who will, undoubtedly,
require assistance. I am looking at the following books.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Exchange-Server-2007-Reference/dp/0071490841/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257366408&sr=8-7
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Exchange-Server-2007-Beginners/dp/0071486399/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257366408&sr=8-2
http://www.amazon.com/Cheat-Configuring-Exchange-Server-2007/dp/1597491373/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_c

Please reply offlist directly to me at dave.list at pixelhammer.com so we
don't clutter up the list traffic.

Thanks,

DAve
--
"Posterity, you will know how much it cost the present generation to
preserve your freedom.  I hope you will make good use of it.  If you

http://appleseedinfo.org